Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top o' the...Er...Evenin' To Ya!

OK, so I have to apologize to you, my dear reader. I have been very remiss in my posting lately. The truth is, we're on spring break this week. And while I do love having my whole family together (husband is off work too), all this togetherness is really eating up my web time. We've taken a brief road trip, painted a bathroom, visited the allergist (my daughter), visited the dentist (me), and painted cabinets. Whoo! I'm exhausted! So, you'll forgive me if I haven't had time to post. But rest assured, I have been checking in with the blogosphere daily, and there isn't anything earth-shattering that you've missed.

I promise to be back in true form next week. Oh, and btw, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Here's a little clip from Veggie Tales that give the history behind this holiday. Maybe you've never heard this before, but it's pretty interesting. And leave it to Veggie Tales to make the story fun and easy-to-understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment