Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Photo



If you have daughters, like me, and you love English tea, like me, then you'll want to visit the Garden View Tea Lounge at the Grand Floridian Resort. It's a small "room with a view," with a dozen tables or so. You can sip tea and eat tasty treats while looking out on the man-made beach. This Friday Photo was taken in May, when I took my oldest daughter, Reagan (then 5) to afternoon tea. We both enjoyed that special mommy/daughter time. For just $6, you can sip on a pot of tea. For around $20, you can get a full tea service with sandwiches, pastries, etc.--enough for lunch. Afternoon tea is a great alternative to the $250 My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea at the same location. Reservations are highly recommended, as the tea room has limited seating and only serves for a few hours each afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment