Monday, March 1, 2010

Tink's Treasures Going Away?

WDWMagic is reporting that Tink's Treasures, the Neverland-themed gift shop in Fantasyland (Magic Kingdom), is closed for remodeling. When it reopens later this month, it will be a PhotoPass location for guests of the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to have their transformation photographed. Merchandise from the store will be incorporated into Castle Couture store next door.

Hearing this makes me extra glad that I let both my girls stop in at Tink's Treasures on our last visit and ring the bell to summon Tink. And, of course, I'm ecstatic that we were able to get these photos:



But that leaves me with one final question: Where will tiny Tink hang out now? Maybe she'll have her own digs in the new Fantasyland expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment