Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Please, Oh Please, Let It Stay!



Good news--the Wishes Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom is returning on March 28!!! This is probably the ONE THING at Walt Disney World that I have never done that I want to do the most! So far, it has always been a seasonal offering...and I somehow manage to miss the season. So, Dear Disney, I am begging you...please, Please, PLEASE make this a permanent dining experience! I really, Really, REALLY want to try it! Thanks! Love, ME.

5 comments:

  1. How do I find the advertisement for this party? I would love to get more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affording the MouseMarch 24, 2010 at 2:54 PM

    I don't think Disney has any official "advertisement" for the party on their website or elsewhere. But if you call the ADR line, they should be able to give you more information. Also, I did a post on it some time ago, although some details may have changed: http://affordingthemouse.com/?p=126

    ReplyDelete
  3. I called yesterday and they said it should be loaded to make reservation today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Affording the MouseMarch 26, 2010 at 6:09 AM

    Thanks for the info, Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] two days after I mentioned the return of the Wishes Dessert Party in this post, more information has surfaced on the official Disney Parks Blog. For those of you who were [...]

    ReplyDelete