Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thursday's Tip

I'm addicted to free samples. Seriously. If it says, "Free--Take One!" I'm all over it. So what do I do with all those tiny portions of shampoo, perfume, moisturizer, lotion, cereal, and energy bars? I save them for my next Walt Disney World vacation! Have you been down the sample aisle at Target lately? Sample sizes of shampoo, deodorant, etc. cost around $1 each! With my couponing habits, I rarely pay that much for full size health & beauty products, so it really stings to pay that for the tiny versions.

If you haven't developed the free sample habit like I have, I'll get you started. Here are a few links you can click to sign up for your own free samples:

Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner

Bounce Fabric Softener

South Beach Living Bar

Bora Bora Organic Bar

John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment