Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Disney Offers 'Premier Passport'

I'm a Disney World girl. I actually find myself correcting people who ask me, "Are you going to Disneyland again this year?" Um, no. No, I'm not. I'm going to Walt Disney WORLD, thank you very much. I'd like to visit Disneyland sometime (no, I've never been), but my loyalty lies with the park that was birthed in the same year that I was, has far more acreage and--IMHO--more to offer in terms of variety and attractions, and (perhaps most importantly) is closest to my home.

But if you live in the middle of the country (I'm thinking about those Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma folks), this might be the deal for you! Disney is offering a new Premier Passport that will serve as an annual pass to BOTH Disneyland in California and Walt Disney World in Florida. For $700 plus tax, you'll get unlimited admission into all the major parks for a year, as well as admission to the water parks, DisneyQuest, ESPN WWoS Complex, Oak Trail Golf Course, free parking to all parks, as well as a few extras. Not a bad deal when you consider that the annual pass for WDW only is around $500. For an extra $200, you get Disneyland thrown in.

I can't help but noticing that the biggest benefits seem to be for the Orlando area parks, simply because there just isn't as much at the Anaheim location. Perhaps the biggest benefit would be had by those who live close to WDW but plan at least one trip this year to Disneyland. Just my observation.

You can read more about this new Premier Passport here.

1 comment:

  1. I just about dropped when I saw this. I posted it on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete