Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Can't Wait to Watch This!



So, it came today--my 2011 Disney Planning DVD! Yes, I go to Walt Disney World every year. No, I don't really need much "help" in planning my visit, since I do plenty of research every day. But I still can't wait to see what changes Disney makes each year to their free planning DVD. Yes, I am a little geeked out about it. :-)

Admittedly, the last couple of years Disney has offered only minor changes to the DVD, sticking with the same basic look and even some of the same footage. But I have high hopes for this year...please don't disappoint me, Mickey!

I'm in the midst of rehearsals with my daughter for a production of Annie that we're both going to be in next month, so I unfortunately may not have time to watch it for a few days. And we typically like to sit down as a family and watch it together each year too. (Yes, again, we are that geeked out about it.) But I promise that I'll get back to you with my review as soon as I'm able. In the mean time, why not order your own copy? You can order a free Disney planning DVD every six months. Oh, and while you're there, order yourself some free customized maps too--they are lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment