Thursday, March 24, 2011

runDisney Teaser on Facebook

I don't like to run. (There, I said it.) But I do it anyway, because I know it's good for me. Still, it's a good run for me if I run two miles...and I'm usually satisfied with running one and walking one. (Too honest?) That said, I've always thought that if I ever decided to do a distance race, it would have to be a Disney one!

There are a ton of runDisney events throughout the Parks at various times of the year. They range from a low-key Family 5K to the brutal Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge (yep, that's a full marathon, plus a half--over 39 miles!). Most are heavily themed as well, so you can choose your favorite!

With all those races already available, it's hard to guess what Disney will come up with next. But right now, if you "like" runDisney on Facebook, you will be the first to see clues about the newest race they will be announcing soon! Go here  to see the first clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment