Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friday Photo



No, we haven't turned into a couponing blog! But I have been thinking a lot lately about the many ways to save for a Walt Disney World vacation. Coupon shopping is at the top of my list. I got everything in the picture above for $32.11 (that big bag in the back is 10 pounds of chicken leg quarters, and there are several bottles of vitamins/supplements too). My cost before sales and coupons would have been $119.52! That's a savings of over 73%! I save like this on a regular basis. (In fact, if I haven't saved at least 50%, I don't feel like I haven't done my planning well enough!)

Inspired to save yet? You're in luck--we've added printable coupons, courtesy of Coupons.com, to our site. Click on the tab in the upper right corner of the page and start saving today!

And just to make it an official Friday Photo, with a true Disney World focus, here's a bonus pic. Bet you didn't know Minnie was a coupon user!

No comments:

Post a Comment