Thursday, March 3, 2011

Friday Photo

It's opening night for the production of Annie that my daughter and I are both performing in (Bethlehem Players, on stage March 4-13, for tickets visit www.ticketsnashville.com or  www.bethlehemumc.com,  or call 615-791-6456, ext. 2). Now that I got that shameless plug out of the way, here's the Friday Photo that really does fit in with my plug. Do you know where it's found in the World?



And, just for fun, here's a bonus photo. That mean orphan on the far left of the front row belongs to me.

4 comments:

  1. Bugs Life in Animal Kingdom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affording the MouseMarch 4, 2011 at 2:35 AM

    Close...technically not the name of the attraction, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's tough to be a bug :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Affording the MouseMarch 4, 2011 at 9:05 AM

    Yep, that's it!

    ReplyDelete