Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New: Coupons.com Saving Center Added

As you may know, I have long been a proponent of using coupons to save money--and especially to help save toward a Walt Disney World vacation. (Read this post about the many simple ways to start saving today!) I'm such a big fan of using coupons (last year I saved $4,648.81 on groceries for my family!--yes, I tracked it), that I decided to open a "Savings Center" on my site to link readers with one of the best coupon sources on the web, Coupons.com.

You can now click the "Coupons.com" tab in the upper right corner of this page and access dozens of printable coupons that will get you started saving for your next trip to the Happiest Place on Earth. And by using Affording the Mou$e as your gateway to Coupons.com, you help me afford to keep writing this blog! (That's a win/win, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment