Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Site Feature: Resort Pages

I'm thrilled to announce that I have added Resort Pages to my site. Now you can click on the "Resorts" tab in the upper right corner of the screen, and you will be directed to links for Value, Moderate, Deluxe, and DVC Resorts. Every Walt Disney World Resort, with the exception of DVC/Villas (which I hope to add eventually), has its own page with information such as location, theming, dining options, and amenities. I hope to be adding to each of these as I am able to experience each Resort more fully with each trip I take to the Happiest Place on Earth!

If you have resort pics for any of the pages that look a bit sparse, I'd love to have them. (My family is usually so tired from our drive to WDW that we often forget to take room pics before we unload and mess everything up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment