Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thursday's Tip

Today's tip is one of those "extra magic" kind of tips--not really necessary, but it makes for fun photos: buy your kids (or the whole family) matching shirts. Yes, it's cheesy. Predictable? You bet! But it really does make adorable photos. In fact one of the funnest Disney vacation photos I've seen was of an entire family wearing matching Incredibles shirts doing super hero poses in front of Spaceship Earth at Epcot. Too cute! While I haven't been able to get my husband in on the act, I usually have two or three matching Disney-themed shirts/outfits for my girls each time we visit WDW. An added bonus: it makes them easier to spot in a crowd!

1 comment:

  1. I do this for my boys, too. They are currently 10 and 3 but we have been doing this for at least two years (just for Disney, lol). As my older son gets bigger, it will be a little more complicated because he will size out (almost has) of the Disney Store shirts. I guess I'll have to get more creative!

    ReplyDelete