Thursday, February 18, 2010

Friday Photo



What do I love about this photo? For starters, that's my youngest daughter, and she's simply adorable. (OK, I am biased.)  But I chose this Friday Photo because she is partaking of one of our family's very most favorite treats from Walt Disney World: the Mickey ice cream bar!

I'm not sure what they put in these things (I've heard they are merely Dove bars in a different shape, but I've also heard they have their own set of ingredients). Whateveris in there is addicting. We try to limit ourselves to about 2 per person per trip (not each day...the whole trip). I'm just glad they don't sell these at my local grocery store, or I would be in serious trouble!

BTW, this photo was taken at Disney's Hollywood Studios this past October (notice the "BOO!" shirt).

No comments:

Post a Comment