Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beauty and the Beast 3-D Delayed Until 2011

So, I was flipping through Parents magazine, where I saw a little blip about Beauty and the Beast being release in 3-D this month. What?!? How could I have missed this? I mean, I knew it was coming...but THIS MONTH? After doing a little digging (OK, not even digging...just a quick web search), I found out that Parents had missed the memo about this movie being delayed...like, 'til next year.

Yes, originally Disney had plans to release BATB in 3-D in theaters in time for Valentine's Day. However, it's simply not ready. But that actually makes timing even more perfect, as BATB will celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2011! When I hear more details on a specific date, I'll be sure to share those with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment