Thursday, February 11, 2010

Disney Announces "Summer Nightastic"



A press conference was held Wednesday to announce Disney's plans for summer 2010. I can hardly contain my excitement at the announcement that they're bringing back a fan favorite (and one of my fondest childhood memories!), The Main Street Electrical Parade. And, yes, just as Meg Crofton mentions in the video above, just hearing the first few bars of the music play can send me back in time! I love, LOVE this parade! Can't wait to introduce it to my children!

Oh...and there's going to be a new fireworks spectacular and some changes to Tower of Terror, too. But the parade...the PARADE!

1 comment:

  1. [...] hoping…so hoping that the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade  (that I mentioned in this post) would last until our visit in September. Alas, the dates for Disney World’s “Summer [...]

    ReplyDelete