Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kermit Reports from Black Carpet

copyright Disney

I was a Sesame Street kid. Watched it every weekday, then caught the recap of all five weekday episodes on Saturday. And maybe my favorite thing on Sesame Street (I mean the old Sesame Street) was when Kermit the Frog would do a "breaking news report," usually featuring a fairytale or children's story. (My favorite was the Rapunzel one!)

I'm excited to tell you that Kermit is once again reporting the news--well, entertainment news, at least. He got back in the groove at the world premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean:On Stranger Tides at Disneyland on Monday. It's comedy gold, I tell you! Oh, and he's plugging his new movie too, The Muppets (coming in time for Thanksgiving 2011).

You can watch Kermit in action here.

No comments:

Post a Comment