Monday, October 10, 2011

Hidden Mickey Monday

On our most recent visit to Walt Disney World my oldest daughter became an expert Hidden Mickey spotter. They really are everywhere! I decided we would start sharing some of the photos of the Hidden Mickeys we found in the Parks--and some we have spotted in our everyday life here at home--in a feature I call "Hidden Mickey Monday." I suppose I'll continue to post as long as I continue to find Hidden Mickeys. Here's the first:



Anybody know where this one is?

3 comments:

  1. Is that in "Living with the Land?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed! It's in one of the eel tanks. Good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for me! :) The only time we've ridden this was when my son was one and needed a nap, so I'm surprised that I recognized that.

    ReplyDelete