Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Candlelight Processional Schedule Complete

If you've had the good fortune to visit Walt Disney World during the Christmas season, I hope you took advantage of the opportunity to see the Candlelight Processional at the American Gardens Theatre in Epcot. This traditional show features music from a Cast Member choir, as well as readings from guest celebrity narrators. If you'll be hanging with Mickey and the gang for the Christmas holidays this year, be sure to check it out! The 2011 narrator schedule is as follows:

  • Nov. 25–27: Mira Sorvino

  • Nov. 28–Dec. 1: Michael W. Smith

  • Dec. 2–3: Geena Davis

  • Dec. 4–6: Edward James Olmos

  • Dec. 7–9: Isabella Rossellini

  • Dec. 10–12: Neil Patrick Harris

  • Dec. 13–15: Lorraine Bracco

  • Dec. 16–18: Chita Rivera

  • Dec. 19–21: Trace Adkins

  • Dec. 22–24: Susan Lucci

  • Dec. 25–27: Blair Underwood

  • Dec. 28–30: Marlee Matlin


Here's a pic of one of my favorite narrators from previous years, Steven Curtis Chapman. (He lives here in the Nashville area, and I actually taught his boys gymnastics when they were preschoolers.) And that's my Cast Member friend Conny, directly to his left, in the choir. So, yep, I was pretty excited when I found this photo, ©Disney.



Who's your favorite from the 2011 list?

1 comment:

  1. I loved going to this last year. It was the highlight of the trip for me.

    ReplyDelete