Thursday, September 2, 2010

Friday Photo

I really wanted today's Friday Photo to be a pic of our packed car. It is a thing of beauty, if I do say so myself. (Have I mentioned that I scored very high in "Spacial Relations" on my achievement tests in school? As far as I can tell, the only time this "gift" comes in handy is when packing the car for vacation.) For technical reasons, it simply isn't possible for me to provide you with this particular shot (have packed my chords, etc., that are necessary for uploading pics to my computer), so you'll have to settle for this instead:



I call it "Disney in September." Yes, this trip was also in September. It was my oldest daughter's first visit. And my husband and I hadn't been to Disney for about 5 years either. It was a very special trip for us, seeing Disney through little eyes as never before. So excited to be heading that way again today!

I'll be back in earnest with a trip report on Monday, September 13, but I have scheduled several posts in my absence. Can't wait to tell you all about our latest trip when we return!

3 comments:

  1. I remember our trip in 2008 because it was our youngest's first trip to Disney and only our oldest's second trip. It had been 8 years since we had been and it truly was magical. We've been going back every year in September since then. Hopefully it will be a tradition that lasts for a very long time! Have fun guys! We'll be there in 16 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We're in Atlanta for the night with family, but we'll be on the road early tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this same pic from May and it was my 2 yr olds first trip and my husband and I also. I got told quickly not to stand her on the wall. lol

    ReplyDelete