Sunday, September 26, 2010

Friday, er, Sunday Night Photo?

I'm not sure what happened here...I thought I had this post scheduled for Friday, but apparently I didn't. And while I was off enjoying a weekend with my family, I didn't bother to check that things were running as they should. So sorry, dear reader. In any event, here's the Friday Photo...just a couple of days late.




Behold: the red card. Have you ever been the bearer of the red card? This little handy card helps Disney calculate wait times at attractions. On occasion, a Cast Member may hand you said card and say, "Would you please give this to the Cast Member at the boarding area?" or something similar. And, well, that's what you do. Kinda boring, really? And yet, I can't help but get a little excited when I get to carry the red card (happened to me twice on this past trip!). I guess it just makes me feel like I'm a party of the magic. Weird, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment