Friday, August 6, 2010

Vero Beach and Hilton Head Discount for Disney Visa Members

If you're  a Disney Rewards Visa cardholder, you probably already know about the latest discount available exclusively to you. If you're not a cardmember, you should be! With your Disney Rewards Visa, you earn 1% on all purchases in the form of Disney Dream Dollars. These DDD can be spent at all the Disney Parks, as well as the Disney Store and other related locations. On our last trip, I used my DDD for food in the parks. This time, I've accumulated around $150 since our last trip in October. But I digress...back to the discount!

Cardmembers can save 35% on a stay at either Disney's Vero Beach Resort or Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, for most nights Aug. 23 through Nov. 24, 2010. For specifics and to book, click here.

[Not a Disney Visa member? Drop me an email at affordingthemouse (at) att (dot) net for your personal referral code.]

No comments:

Post a Comment