Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me...a Little Early

OK, so my birthday isn't for another month or so, but I just bought myself something that I have been wanting for a while now...a Dooney & Bourke purse. But not just any D&B--this one has Mickey's face all over it. It's part of the Disney Parks merchandise line that you can now purchase at DisneyStore.com! And, of course, I used the free shipping code for purchases over $50 (SHIPFIFTY) and a $25 gift card I earned from SwagBucks (if you're not familiar with SB, see my widgit at the right to join...I earn gift cards and all sorts of goodies just for using it for web searches!), making it just around $40 shipped (with tax). I can't wait to get it--it will ship in about a week! What do you think?

Faces of Mickey Mouse Pouchette Bag by Dooney & Bourke

1 comment: