Friday, August 6, 2010

PeopleMover Is Back!



Some of us will always remember it as the WEDway PeopleMover (named after WED Enterprises, what Imagineering was once called). Most recently, we've been calling it the TTA, short for Tomorrowland Transit Authority. But now it seems Disney is giving in to our nostalgia and creating a hybrid name: the Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover. While I'm loving the fact that they're bringing back the "PeopleMover" title (because, honestly, I never really stopped calling it that in my own mind, anyhow), the excruciatingly long name begs the question, What will people really call the attraction?If I had to venture a guess, I'd say it will simply be called the PeopleMover. That's what I'm going with, anyhow. No matter what you call it, it's still a relaxing way to cool off and see most of Tomorrowland in the process--a must-do attraction for my gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment