Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Main Street Electrical Parade Hanging Around?

Please, oh please, oh please, oh please let it be so! Rumor has it that, although it is only scheduled to be at Walt Disney World through the Summer Nightastic Celebration (obviously taking place during the summer months), Disney will likely announce that "due to popular demand" the Main Street Electrical Parade will be hanging around a bit longer. I'm SO excited at this news, since we'll be traveling down in early September--just missing the original summer window. I am thrilled to hear that there's even a chance that I'll get to see this parade that I loved in my childhood! Keeping my fingers crossed...and my toes...and legs...and...well, I just look like a pretzel!

2 comments:

  1. When are you going in Sept? We arrive at Port Orleans on 9/17!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affording the MouseJune 23, 2010 at 2:36 PM

    We will be arriving Labor Day Weekend to attend the Homeschool Days the following week. Port Orleans is great--you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete