Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Superoo 2013

Are you familiar with Trekaroo? It's a travel site designed especially for families with kids, featuring thousands of reader-driven reviews of restaurants, hotels, and attractions that are deemed kid-friendly. And, of course, one of the more popular destinations is Walt Disney World.

I was fortunate enough to be chosen as a 2013 Superoo. (That just means they liked my reviews and I might be offered the opportunity to review other attractions, hotels, or restaurants...yes, I'm talking free tickets, meal passes, and hotel stays!) This is where I need your help. First, I think you should check out the site because it's full of honest and helpful information. But while you're there, could you seek out a few of my reviews--especially the Disney-related ones--and mark them as "helpful"? (Only if they truly were, of course.) It might help me to get a bit of recognition and perhaps have a leg up for review opportunities that come my way.

I truly appreciate all my readers. And as I have said before, the compensation I receive for my work on this site is the minimal ad revenue (because I hate tons of ads on sites) and little perks like review items. So being able to take a basically free trip with my family would be so awesome! Thanks for your support!

You can click HERE to find my reviews. The Disney ones are mostly near the end of the grouping, as I wrote most of them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment