Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Homeschool Deal

Forgive me for this break in the "All Disney, All the Time" posts, but this was a deal I thought worth sharing with my fellow homeschoolers--or anyone who wants to learn a second language. Right now, you can request a voucher from Amazon for $130 off of Rosetta Stone products. You can, of course, only use the voucher on certain products, but there are several languages included, and you'll get the Level 1-2 version for $169 (regularly $299). That's cheaper than I could find it anywhere on the web. I purchased the French version for my 9 year old (she has been wanting to learn for quite some time, and my language of emphasis was German). Below are the links to request your voucher, and then to purchase your language kit.

Voucher here.

Rosetta Stone products here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this information! I took advantage of the voucher and will be using the Spanish 1 & 2 for my 3 homeschoolers!

    ReplyDelete