Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Disney Wardrobe

We took a day off from schooling to do a little spring cleaning and organizing. In the process of arranging my girls' closets to feature their spring/summer attire, I realized just how many adorable Disney-themed clothes they own. So that inspired me to post some of my favorites--some that they already own, but mostly things that I'd love to buy for them! And while I was at it, I threw a few in for myself! (Since this is theoretical shopping, who cares, right?) Adding these to my wish list now.

 Cute, cute, cute!

 We love Belle!

 And Tink!

 Cool and comfy!

 Don't forget the socks...

 ...or the panties.

 I don't wear scrubs--but I almost wish I did!

 I would totally wear this!

 These look comfortable.

 Love the graffiti look!

 Why do we love villains so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment