Saturday, February 4, 2012

Free Disneyland Explorer App for iPad

I'm a Disney World person. World...not -land. But despite the fact that it features Disneyland and not my beloved Walt Disney World, the free Disneyland Explorer app for iPad is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long while.  The amazing graphics and interactive elements are delightful to kids and adults alike! (My nearly three-year-old niece was giggling with delight, eyes popping out of her head with excitement!) We can only hope that a Walt Disney World version will follow soon!

If you have an iPad, go immediately to the app store and download it! You won't regret it. And if you don't...well, that's kind of a bummer for you. Still, you can check out some screenshots here. Better yet, practice saying these words that I taught my niece: "Daddy, I want an iPad for my birthday."

No comments:

Post a Comment