Friday, February 17, 2012

Disney Homeschool Days and "Famous" Friends

I am fortunate to have a few Disney Cast Member friends, and from time to time I spot one of them in a promotional photo, video, or ad for Walt Disney World. Most recently, I spotted our friend Claire on the 2012 Disney Vacation Planning DVD in the section about Disney's Hollywood Studios (she's a hostess at Disney Junior). But this is the first time one of our non-Cast Member friends has ever made it into a Disney promo video.

Lori, a fellow homeschooling mom that I've known since my eldest daughter attended preschool with her daughter, is the second parent (and first mom) featured in this video about Disney's Homeschool Days. I believe her husband is the last one who speaks in the video. And, yes, we are among the friends she mentions who had attended the program previously and recommended it!

 

If you're a homeschooling family and don't know about Disney's Homeschool Days, I encourage you to go here and learn more. No dates have been released for the 2012 Homeschool Days, but other YES (Youth Education Series) programs are listed for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment