Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday's Tip

I'm not a big hat wearer--at least not when I'm touring the Disney Parks. To me, it's just one more thing to keep up with--am I right, moms? Still, after an afternoon rain shower at WDW (which is an almost-daily occurance in Central Florida), it's nice to have something to cover my bad hair. (I also find that hats help keep those cheap plastic rain ponchos in place on your head!)

But how do you keep up with your hat while you ride Thunder Mountain Railroad? Thursday's Tip: bring a carabiner. It's a funny word, right? But these little multi-purpose clips are great for keeping up with anything from your cap to a set of keys. They come in a variety of shapes/sizes, and they often have extra features such as a compass or flashlight attached (as in the picture below). I try to take along a few extras to clip miscellaneous items to either my belt loop or purse--or even the stroller, when we were still taking one into the Parks.  (My kids even use them to keep up with their ever-growing Silly Bandz collection!) Here are a few of our favorite caribiners in action:

No comments:

Post a Comment