Friday, August 5, 2011

New Phineas & Ferb Movie Premieres Tonight



My girls have been anticipating this night for weeks! (Yes, thank you, Disney Channel, for promoting new shows MONTHS in advance so that my kids can ask me every day, "When is ___________ coming on?") Now, the time has finally come for the premiere of Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension, the original Disney Channel movie. It airs tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern/7 p.m. Central (obviously, on the Disney Channel). We'll be watching with our popcorn on our laps, I'm sure.

But don't worry if you have big Friday night plans--Disney has a history of airing these things until you're quite sick of them! (Did I say that?) Seriously, there should be several other opportunities to catch the boys in action. Happy weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. My kids (and I) are really excited to watch this too! And yes, my 6-year-old has had the date memorized for months! My 12-year-old daughter is currently making sugar cookies to spell out "Phineas and Ferb" and other names from the series. We are excited to meet P & F when we visit WDW in October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affording the MouseAugust 5, 2011 at 7:55 AM

    That's awesome! We can't wait to see the boys when we go in September too!

    ReplyDelete