Monday, August 22, 2011

D23 Videos

I intentionally didn't post much about the D23 Expo that happened over the weekend--mainly because I am not a D23 member. And since the membership fee is a little pricey (and it's hard for us "regular" folks to adjust our travel schedule around their dates of their Expo), I feel that focusing on helping people get to Disney World at an affordable price is better use of my energies. Still, I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I was reading the fan sites and paying attention for any big announcements that had to do with the actual Disney Parks.


Sadly, there weren't any great revelations in that department. But I did see these two brief videos that I thought were worth sharing. (There are a lot more lengthy videos out there, if you care to see them. Just do a quick search on "D23 Expo" and you'll find tons of updates.) The first is a quick trip around the new Fantasyland model that was on display at D23.  The other is a virtual ride on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Both videos are very short, but offer a teaser about what's coming soon to the Disney Parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment