Monday, August 29, 2011

DMR "Purchase"

You may remember that I was able to get a free High School Musical bike for my daughter's birthday in July by redeeming my Disney Movie Rewards points. If you're not a member of Disney Movie Rewards, you really should be. You get free stuff just for going to see Disney movies and/or purchasing them on DVD or Blu-ray. And you're doing that already, right? Why not be rewarded for it!

Last week, I cashed in another 1750 points to purchase Season 1 and Season 2 of the Kim Possible series on DVD.



My oldest daughter, Reagan, became interested in Kim Possible when we did the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure at Epcot. But, of course, the show is no longer running on Disney Channel. Reagan has been watching clips of the shows on Disney's website, and she just can't seem to get enough of it. So, I thought this would be a great little surprise for her to watch on the drive to Disney World in a few weeks.

Speaking of our trip, the official countdown is exactly 19 days until we arrive at Walt Disney World (18 until we start our trip). We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment