Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sounds Dangerous Closing (Seasonal Operation)

OK, I have to admit something to you, dear reader: I'm not sure I have ever seen Sounds Dangerous. I may have seen it in my younger days when it first opened, but I really don't remember it. (I do seem to recall being in the building and trying some of the audio booths that let guests experiment with sound.)  In my adult years, our trips have almost always been when the attraction was down during "Seasonal Operation." (That just means that they only run it when it's busy enough in the Parks to attract sufficient crowds.) So, I really can't tell you if you should be disappointed with the news below.

Now that spring break and Easter have come and gone, Sounds Dangerous will again be closing on May 1 and returning to a "Seasonal Operation" schedule. What does that mean? I'm never quite sure. You might see it re-open in the middle of summer. It's likely to make an appearance around Christmas and New Year's. And, yes, it will almost certainly be opened for the spring break and Easter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment