Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Got a Pin Code Today!



I got a pin code via email today! If you aren't familiar with Disney pin codes, they are a special savings that is offered to an individual or family, separate from any discount released to the general public. They are non-transferable ("Save on a Walt Disney World hotel stay for the Gibbs family"), and no knows exactly how you get them. But it seems that the more ways you're in contact with Disney (previous resort stays, email lists, subscribing to Disney sites, etc.), the more likely you are to get a pin code.

This is our 3rd or 4th pin code, and it's a room-only code for 35-40% off resort stays for most of 2011 (there are block-out dates, of course). While we don't have any immediate plans in place for our next trip, this might just be what inspires us to start planning! We have until the end of February to book, so expect to hear our plans soon.

2 comments:

  1. I've subscribed to everything Disney I can imagine with mine and my husband's email addresses, and I've taken to calling every 2 or 3 days to see if I have a pin code associated with our names. So glad you got one and hope I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We received a pin code on the 5th too and booked our trip that day. We are going in December and had been waiting on a discount. Hope everyone else gets lucky and receives one.

    ReplyDelete