Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday's Tip

Every week when I prepare the "Thursday's Tip," I run through my previous posts to see if I've already used the tip that's on my mind. And today I started thinking, Hey, I've gained quite a few new readers since I started this site. And those lovely readers may not have had the chance to read some of my earlier posts. So, I think I finally decided that if I recycle a tip or two here or there, it's not really a big deal. [I say all this for those ever-conscientious readers who will want to remind me that I'm recycling my own material. I would be THAT reader, too! :-) ]

So, here's one I'm quite sure I've shared before...but it's worth repeating for the masses: Bring your own. Bring your own what? you may ask. Well, everything. Sunscreen, snacks, rain ponchos, OTC meds, etc. Because whatever you forgot at home will cost you approximately twice as much inside the confines of the Mickey complex. If you're fortunate enough to have a car with you, there are drugstores and discount stores within a ten or fifteen-minute drive from most anywhere on Disney property. But if not, you're at the mercy of the gift shops in the Parks or your Resort.

Trust me, you do not want to make this rookie mistake. Pack absolutely everything you can fathom needing and have room to take. You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment