Monday, October 4, 2010

Beauty and the Beast Combo Pack for as Low as $2.99

I've been searching for the cheapest deal for the Beauty and the Beast Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack that comes out tomorrow. So far, it looks like Toys R Us has the best deal. They will have it for $22.99. If  you got the $10 off coupon from Disney Movie Rewards (must have a previous version of the movie), that drops the price down to $12.99. And with a couple of rebates that are available, you could get it for as low as $2.99. (I actually got a $10 gift card for TRU when I pre-orderedTinkerBell and the Great Fairy Rescue, so I'll be using that too!)

If they sell Wester Bagel products in your area, you can purchase two products and complete this form for a $5 rebate. They will accept a photocopied receipt.

And since you'll still have your original receipt, you can also purchase 3 Campbells kids soups or SpaghettiOs and submit this form for an additional $5 rebate. (And, of course, there are coupons to be found for these products, so with the right deal, you might score some free--or really cheap--soup too!)

These deals have been pretty widely reported on several deal sites, so I'd advise you to go as early as possible tomorrow and snag your copy! I wouldn't be terribly surprised if many stores sell out of the combo packs by the end of the day.

2 comments:

  1. The second rebate link seems to be the same as the first. Just thought you might want to know! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affording the MouseOctober 4, 2010 at 9:02 AM

    Thank you for letting me know! It's fixed now. Must have forgotten to "copy" the link before I pasted, so I pasted the first one twice. :-)

    ReplyDelete