Monday, May 24, 2010

So...LOST...What Did You Think?



Once more I'm going to stretch the boundaries of this site and ask my readers what they thought of last night's series finale of LOST. (I'm leaning on the ABC/Disney affiliation to make this an applicable topic!) Here are my thoughts:

  • I fall neither in the "loved it" nor "hated it" camps. I felt satisfied, for the most part.

  • Considering what we knew--that there were two parallel "worlds" taking place simultaneously--we knew that one could not be "real," so to speak. I'm glad to know that what happened on the island, happened--not what appeared to happen in the "sideways world."

  • But this still leaves me with many questions regarding the time travel episodes and also what exactly happened when the bomb went off.

  • I will be watching all six seasons this summer to see some early revelations that I missed on first viewing.

  • Every question that is answered will lead to another question.


So, how 'bout you? What did you think? Would love to read your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment