Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friday Photo

The Cast of 'Lost' on the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

OK, I know...it's a bit of a stretch for my Friday Photo. This pic was actually taken at Disney's California Adventure in 2004. But since LOST airs on ABC, and ABC is owned by The Disney Company, and Disney's Hollywood Studios has a near-identical ride to this one, I'm going to go with it. And how fun is it to see these guys together...and happy! (Please let there be a happy ending for at least some of my favorite characters!)

Are you a LOST fan? I just can't get enough these days. I'm sure that even after the series finale in a couple of weeks, fans will be dissecting and theorizing about this show for years to come. And The Disney Company is going to make a pile of money if/when they package a full series DVD set with all the special features and commentaries that draw in the fans. And, ultimately, what's good for The Disney Company is good for my beloved Walt Disney World.  So, watch LOST! You will not regret it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this photo! My husband and I are fans. The shows almost over and I also hope it ends on a good note. Anyhow, I'm going to pass this post along to my husband so he can see this fun picture. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete