Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Photo

I made a very sad phone call this week: the call to cancel our Resort reservation for a Disney trip scheduled next month. It was to be our first visit to WDW during the Christmas season. But several factors were working against us--including our busy schedule and limited funds due to our recent purchase of a home--and, in the end, we just couldn't justify the time or money involved (especially since we just went in September). Still, one day...one day I WILL see this:

3 comments:

  1. Not to put salt in the wound, but I've seen it and it's spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Thanks, Neil. ;-/ I can smell it in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had to cancel a trip this year due to loss of husbands job... Fortunately he got another job and we rebooked 6 months later. Our first trip was in December 2009, what a beautiful place to be for Christmas. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete