Monday, September 10, 2012

While I'm Away...

We're heading out to hang with Mickey next week--leaving on Friday and not returning until Monday, September 24. I'm not planning to take my laptop this trip. Instead, I'm going to see how I do with just the iPad. That means, I won't be posting from WDW, except, perhaps, for the occasional photo--if my tech-savvy husband can help me out with that! However, I plan to share some "Best of Affording the Mou$e" posts (previous posts I will revise/rework)--particularly features about how I pack for a Walt Disney World vacation.

If you check out for the week I'm gone, be sure to come back on Monday for to

2 comments:

  1. That is a long vacation. i decided that after being there for 6 nights, you really need at least 10 days! especially when you travel with 13 people! found out the three hour blocks don't work with large gatherings because it takes 2 hours to get somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, 4 of those days are mostly travel. We stop over in Atlanta both coming and going. So we really only have 6 full days at Disney. But, yes, I could definitely fill 10 days there!

    ReplyDelete