Sunday, July 25, 2010

Innoventions



We're fast approaching our September visit to WDW for Disney's Homeschool Days (read this post if you aren't familiar with the event). And since we're new homeschoolers, I've been looking at Disney attractions in a whole new way--for their potential educational value! (Hey, I knew Disney was educational...I just never cared until now.) One attraction (or more like a group of attractions) that instantly came to my mind was Innoventions at Epcot. Today, while doing a quick search to get a list of attractions within Innoventions, I came to a fabulous discovery: Innoventions has it's own website! I'm going to spend some time exploring and planning our "school time" for our time in Epcot. This is going to be the best field trip ever!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I was pleasantly suprised to see that we are neighbors! I've been following this website for awhile now. We live in Chapel Hill, TN, and have been to many productions at the Boiler Room. My daughter has been on the stage since she was 4, and is beginning her college career at Austin Peay in the fall, majoring in Theater Education. And, Belle is her favorite princess. Small World after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affording the MouseJuly 28, 2010 at 2:11 PM

    Wow! Small world, indeed! Thanks for being a faithful reader! Best to your daughter at AP. My younger cousin just graduated from Cincinnati Conservatory with a musical theatre major and is now based in NYC and working at theatres in the Northeast. And I was a performer in my early post-college days. Theatre has always been an important part of my life, so I'm excited to see my daughter enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete