Sunday, April 25, 2010

Disney Visa "Stay, Play, Eat" Offer Extended

Now, I personally have not received a message from my Disney Rewards Visa card about this, but several deal sites are reporting that the Kids Stay, Play, & Eat for Free discount has been extended for travel dates through October 2, and the window to book has been extended to June 30. Coupled with lower September resort rates, this could be a great deal for some families! Here's the link to my original post about the deal--I can only assume the details (required stay, ticket purchase) are basically the same.

Has anyone had success booking this? Let us know, if you have!

2 comments:

  1. Just booked this deal today. Arriving August 29 and departing Tuesday Sept. 7. I actually upgraded from the free quick service to regular dining. I only had to pay the difference in price between quick service and regular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affording the MouseApril 26, 2010 at 7:19 AM

    Great! Glad to hear it is indeed working!

    ReplyDelete