Friday, December 3, 2010

I Want One...

OK, so you might remember me pining over a Dooney & Bourke Mickey purse. And then, when I actually purchased a small one (at a cost of $60--which is a lot for a frugal shopper like me!), I was completely underwhelmed. And, to be quite honest, I had a pretty abysmal customer service experience with DisneyStore.com, too. :-/ Honestly, I haven't made a purchase from them since.

That said, I just saw these new beauties:

Harveys Minnie Mouse Tote by Disney Couture -- Large

No, they're not from D&B...they're from Harveys. Are they cute, or what? This one is $154.50--so NOT in my budget. The cheapest one I saw was $129.50 (boo). And since I still have the tiny D&B one sitting on my desk, mocking me for making a frivolous purchase of a bag too small to hold my goods with a handle too short to go over my shoulder, I guess I'll merely adore these from afar.

Besides, I'm still a little miffed at DisneyStore.com (per the aforementioned abysmal customer service experience). Guess I'll tell myself I'm passing on principle. That will make it hurt less, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment