Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Photo

I'm a planner. And although I do advocate having a general touring plan for any WDW vacation, I'm actually not a ride-by-ride itinerary planner. For one thing, even the most well-planned itinerary can fall victim to unexpected stumbling blocks, such as a closed attraction or a sick child (both happened to us on our last trip!). And the other main reason I like having a flexible plan is so that we can take in the street performances that we stumble across around the World. (Actually, most of these are on a schedule too, but it's way more fun to happen upon them, in my opinion!) Here's a fun little acrobatic/juggling act near France in Epcot. The little guy on the table provides most of the skilled straight-man work, while the chef takes on the more comedic role.

Where in the World is your favorite street performance?

No comments:

Post a Comment