Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Club Penguin EP Review

Are your kids fans of Club Penguin? Apparently, they're not alone, since CP is the #1 virtual world for kids! If your kiddos just can't get enough, they're in luck, because CP has just released its first-ever collection of the hit singles they know and love from the website--along with a never-before-released bonus track.

Since I'm not an expert on Club Penguin, I deferred to my girls (ages 6 and 9) for their opinion. They both gave the EP and enthusiastic thumbs-up! My girls love the title track, "The Party Starts Now," and following close behind on their favorites list were "Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman)" and "Cool in the Cold."

As any good parent should, I listened (and consulted the lyric sheet) with a critical ear (and eye) for anything objectionable and troubling and can happily report that I found nothing. While kid pop may not be your cup of tea, parents, you can at least rest easy with regard to its content. The worst thing I could find was use of the word "skivvies"--and that's just pirate talk!

You can purchase The Party Starts Now by clicking below, and your children can visit Club Penguin to play and explore for free or sign up for a subscription membership that provides access to additional features for a fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment