Thursday, October 4, 2012

Off the Grid...Sort Of

Hey, gang! I've been somewhat "off the grid" the past few days as we closed on our new home last Friday and have been working frantically to get ready to move ever since! (No wifi or phone yet in the new place...or TV...or, well, much of anything.) Making matters worse, my laptop power source bit the dust, making it temporarily impossible for me to access everything I needed to post here. All that to say, it has been a crazy week...and it will likely continue at this pace for the next few weeks.

Now that my laptop is back in working order, I hope to manage a few posts, but they will almost certainly be less frequent. Please know that the slowdown is merely temporary. I'm not going away...just diverting my energy where it most needed at this time--at home! I'm still trying to keep up on the latest WDW news, and I'll do my best to inform readers of the really big stuff. And if I manage to carve out some free time (hahahahaha!), I will continue with some of my planned posts regarding our most recent trip.

Thanks for sticking with me...I hope to be back at it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment