Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fairytale Shoes: I Want These!

I have a birthday tradition of buying myself a new pair of shoes. Now these can't be just any shoes--they must be seemingly impractical, and I must pledge to actually wear them despite this fact. Some of my past shoes include hounds-tooth plaid pumps with peep toes and laces, platforms with beige animal print, and--my favorites!--pink and black leopard print heels with straps that go up your ankles like ballerina shoes. (I am not making this up.)

All that to say, I think I may have found my next pair of birthday shoes! Check out these fabulous designs in The Glass Slipper Collection:



Two of my favorites, Disney and DSW, have teamed up for these fabulous shoes that range from $59.95 to $89.95 (not too bad, considering how lovely they are!). With all the embellishments of crystals, jewels, and lace, these will especially appeal to brides, but they're great for evening wear too. (Already fits my "seemingly impractical" rule!)

Check out the full press release on the shoe line here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment