Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Disney Products for Pampered Pooches

Let me first clarify by saying our pooch is not so pampered. Although I consider myself a dog person, I'm also a mom who loves order in her house (especially since we're trying to sell the house). Our Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie) mix creates her share of chaos in our home, although she is rather cute. So, you can see why I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with her. So yesterday when I was grooming her--because I am cheap, of course--it occurred to me that perhaps this wasn't the best way to cut corners and save a few bucks.  In fact, she looks so bad that I might even need to take her to the groomer to "fix" what I did...but probably not, 'cause that would be about $50...and I'm cheap.

But if you're the type of person who pampers your pet, there are some super cute Disney-themed items you'll want to check out! (In reality, we bought some adorable things for Elphie when she was a puppy...before we realized she could chew through nearly anything and we were mostly wasting our money. But we plan to buy her a metal replacement tag in the shape of Mickey ears on our next visit to WDW!) And if we had a dog who would willingly wear any of this, we'd be all over it too!













No comments:

Post a Comment